Monday, April 6, 2009

full circle

Two days and a year ago, I entered my final of two posts on this blog of mine. How funny. I had convinced myself, then, that I would post something everyday. My peers would marvel at my creative banter, bask in the glory of my sentence structure, and regularly feast upon the delicious spread my brain would lay before them. But like a child, my attention went elsewhere.

and so... I write before you (because you obviously can't see that I am standing), I have lived another year. I am happy to inform you that I existed for 365 days plus two.

I want more than to simply exist. How many days did I truly live last year? Did I pursue life? I want to live and if to live is Christ, I will seek Him. I will pursue that. This year I will embrace life.

No comments: